Sunday, April 12, 2009

Undiscovered Diamonds!

I am sucker for a story where someone comes from nowhere and succeeds beyond their wildest expectations......
I cry at these stories.
I am also a sucker for talent shows like Britain's got talent or Pop Idol. (Simon Cowell has a lot to answer for!!!)

So when someone has an amazing audition like Susanne Manning or Paul Potts I cannot help myself but be excited for them, especially when people in the audience or the judges have already made a decision as they walked on stage.

So that is why I want you to watch the link to Miss Susan Boyle...
(you should be redirected if you click on the title.)

I wonder how often we miss something beautiful because we dismiss the packaging that it comes in as being unworthy of our attention...

3 comments:

MazBrost said...

What a lesson for Hollywood types to learn! What an incredible clip. Not having satellite, we never get to watch UK TV anymore, and so I've missed all this stuff. Thanks for sharing.

SmootherPrince said...

Wow. Now if I can just get my eyes to stop watering. That was truly incredible. Thanks B. Proof that one should never write anyone off.

MammaMayMiller said...

mind blowing.......
humbling...